- Should you mark the outside extent of where you are permitted to drop your ball?
- May you remove loose impediments from the area before dropping a ball?
- May you improve the area of intended drop in any other way?
- May you clean the ball before dropping it?
- May you ask a fellow competitor, opponent or outside agency what options you have before making your drop?
Remember that when you drop a ball in the correct way and at the right place it may still roll to a place where it has to be re-dropped under the Rules. I will cover this in a separate blog in the near future.
Thanks to those of you that purchased one or more of my three quizzes after last week’s blog. For those of you that were going to order but never got round to it, here is the link again. ($8, £6 or €5).
The above content is strictly copyright to Barry Rhodes © 2015 and may not be copied without permission.